Collegiate Development Program
1) Complete initial and post training assessments and evaluations
Range of Motion/Mobility/Movement Assessment
Sport Specific Assessment (video mechanical analysis and data collection)
2) Training 6x/week (11-12:30pm Monday - Saturday)
Monday/Tuesday/Thursday/Friday—Individually designed strength training
Wednesday/Saturday—Movement (speed/agility/power/sport specific)
3) 1x/week Hitting or Pitching Instruction (Monday/Tuesday Prior to Lifts)
Utilizing video, HitTrax, and Rapsodo Technology
Daily program included for non-instruction days
4) Open Mound & Hitting Times Monday-Friday 12:30-1:30pm for extra work
5) 1x/Week Manual Therapy/Mobility/Arm Care Session (Individually scheduled)
6) 1x/Week Nutrition Meeting and check in (Individually Scheduled)
7) Daily Throwing Program
8) Live at-bats/game situations
9) College Summer Baseball Performance Program Shirt (Logo Above)
1. This is the most comprehensive program that we have ever implemented at ASP. This program will give athletes the “college training feel” as it will be exclusive to college baseball players and, because this is a 6x/week program, it will mimic a typical college practice and training schedule.
2. We have made the training times earlier in the day so that athletes may work and/or participate in summer league games in the afternoon/evenings.
***It is NOT RECOMMENDED that PITCHERS play in summer leagues as they will be throwing multiple times per week as part of the program.
3. It is expected that athletes will attend nearly all of the sessions for the entire program. We offer more flexible (but less comprehensive) programs for athletes who are not able to make the full commitment. The only exception is that we will give all athletes July 4th weekend off from training.