Collegiate Development Program
Returns Summer 2022
1) Complete initial and post training assessments and evaluations
Range of Motion/Mobility/Movement Assessment
Sport Specific Assessment (video mechanical analysis and data collection)
2) Training 6x/week
Individually designed strength training
Movement (speed/agility/power/sport specific)
3) 1x/week Hitting or Pitching Instruction
Utilizing video, HitTrax, and Rapsodo Technology
Daily program included for non-instruction days
4) Open Mound & Hitting Times for extra work
5) 1x/Week Manual Therapy/Mobility/Arm Care Session
6) 1x/Week Nutrition Meeting and check in
7) Daily Throwing Program
8) Live at-bats/game situations
1. This is the most comprehensive program that we have ever implemented at ASP. This program will give athletes the “college training feel” as it will be exclusive to college baseball players and, because this is a 6x/week program, it will mimic a typical college practice and training schedule.
2. We have made the training times earlier in the day so that athletes may work in the afternoon/evenings.
***It is NOT RECOMMENDED that CDP participants play in summer leagues***
3. It is expected that athletes will attend nearly all of the sessions for the entire program. We offer more flexible (but less comprehensive) programs for athletes who are not able to make the full commitment.